COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
We are open but set up strict guidelines for our staff and customers to ensure we can offer a safe place for you to get back out on the water. We require your full cooperation during this time.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT IS UNAVAILABLE, THIS INCLUDES; WAKEBOARDS, WATERSKIS, WAKESURFERS, WETSUITS, LIFE JACKETS AND HELMETS.
UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING STAND-UP PADDLEBOARDING, RINGO RIDES OR PARTY BOOKINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
All bookings must be made in advance, either on the website or by phone. You will not be permitted on site without a booking.
Bookings can be made here; https://quayswakeandski.sports-booker.com
Or by calling 01252 524 375
Please note that due to staff limits we may not be able to answer the phone but please leave a voicemail and we will come back to you.
1. Please do not come down if you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with someone displaying symptoms or diagnosed with the virus.
2. Adhere to the Government's social distancing guidelines at all times.
3. Bookings must be made and confirmed before you come down. Reception will be unmanned and out of bounds.
4. Bookings will still be 15 minutes but with a 5 minute gap in between to allow time for disinfecting and social distancing measures.
5. If you book a double session the two sessions will be joined to make a 30 minute session.
6. Changing and toilet facilities are closed.
7. Rental equipment is unavailable including; wakeboards/waterskis/wakesurfers, lifejackets, wetsuits and helmets.
8. No spectators allowed on site.
9. You must enter the dock area alone, pairs/groups are not permitted.
10. Minors will need to be accompanied by an adult but that adult must remain outside the gated dock area, ideally in the car park.
11. Please avoid touching as many surfaces as possible.
Please park a cars length away from other customers. The restaurant is closed so there is plenty of space to spread out.
Please arrive ready to ride or change in the carpark. Changing facilities will be out of bounds.
Leave all personal belongings in your car, you will only be allowed to bring your board/ski/surfer down to the dock.
Only enter the dock area 5 minutes before your set time.
Please clean your hands before entering with the hand sanitiser provided.
NO EQUIPMENT HIRE AVAILABLE INCLUDING; wakeboards, waterskis, wakesurfers. wetsuits, lifejackets and helmets.
We will have a designated waiting area for the cable and for the boat.
Please place your keys and shoes on the SUP jetty for you to pick up when you exit the water.
You will need to use the club handle which will be disinfected between each person.
We encourage you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided on your entry and exit.
All boat riders will start from the water or the dock, no one is permitted in the boat.
All boat riders are encouraged to ride back to the dock as you will not be picked up by the boat and no one likes a long swim back!
All boat riders are to exit the water on the SUP jetty.
Cable riders will only be allowed down to the cable dock once the dock is clear and the coach is out of the way.
Please leave the dock area as quickly as possible after you exit the water.
Please change in the car park.
Please exit the site once you are changed to avoid overcrowding.